Speak to a Licensed Life Insurance Agent
We shop highly rated insurance companies* to save you time and money.
Final Expense Insurance
What is final expense insurance?
Final expense insurance is a form of life insurance that ensures your loved ones are taken care of after you’re gone. Final expense insurance can help cover funeral costs, credit card debt and maybe even leave a little something for your kids or grandkids.
Find the final expense insurance for you.
If you’re between the ages of 45-85, you can get up to $40,000 in affordable final expense insurance. No medical exams, and coverage begins as soon as your application is received and accepted.
Key Facts About Final Expense Insurance
Find the right type of burial insurance for you and your family.
Simplified Issue Whole Life Insurance
- Only a few medical questions – no exam
- Coverage between $2,000 and $40,000 for ages 45-85
- Premium levels to age 100
Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance
- Guaranteed acceptance
- No medical exam or health questions
- Rates are guaranteed on coverage up to $25,000
Critical Illness Life Insurance
- Pays a lump-sum benefit upon diagnosis
- No medical exam
- Lifetime coverage
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance is one of the most affordable ways to protect your family’s financial security if something were to happen to you. It can help cover the cost of a mortgage, utilities, college tuition, or any other expenses your loved ones are left to cover.
What kind of life insurance is right for me?
If you’re concerned about qualifying for traditional life insurance due to your age or health, final expense insurance is likely a smart choice. Although the coverage amount might be lower than the total you can find with term life insurance, your chance at lower premiums is more favorable.
If your health and age are not of concern and you’re hoping to provide substantial financial support for your family and loved ones, then term life insurance is likely going to be a good option for you.
© Life Insurance Savings. All rights reserved
Tiburon Insurance Services is an independent organization and affiliated with SelectQuote Insurance Services. Tiburon Insurance Services is authorized to sell and service certain life insurance products.
The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact will be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company.
* Best's Credit Ratings™ are under continuous review and subject to change and/or affirmation. For the latest Best’s Credit Ratings™ and Best’s Credit Reports (which include Best’s Credit Ratings™), visit the A.M. Best website at ambest.com. See Guide to Best’s Credit Ratings™ for explanation of use and charges.” “Best's Credit Ratings™ reproduced herein appear under license from A.M. Best and do not constitute, either expressly or impliedly, an endorsement of SelectQuote or its recommendations, formulas, criteria or comparisons to any other ratings, rating scales or rating organizations which are published or referenced herein. A.M. Best is not responsible for transcription errors made in presenting Best's Credit Ratings™. Best’s Credit Ratings™ are proprietary and may not be reproduced or distributed without the express written permission of A.M. Best Company.” A Best’s Financial Strength Rating opinion addresses the relative ability of an insurer to meet its ongoing insurance obligations. It is not a warranty of a company’s financial strength and ability to meet its obligations to policyholders. View our Important Notice: Best's Credit Ratings for a disclaimer notice and complete details at http://www.ambest.com/home/ratings.aspx
AIG Companies policies issued by American General Life Insurance Company (AGL), Houston, TX. These are not preneed insurance contracts or agreements. Benefits are payable to the beneficiary or beneficiaries as directed by the owner of policy. Issuing company AGL is responsible for financial obligations of insurance products and is a member of American International Group, Inc. (AIG).
If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.