We shop highly rated insurance companies* to save you time and money.
Final Expense Insurance
What is final expense insurance?
Final expense insurance, also known as burial or funeral insurance, is how you can take care of your loved ones after you’re gone. It can help cover funeral costs, credit card debt and maybe even leave a little something for your kids or grandkids.
Coverage is guaranteed with final expense insurance.
If you’re between the ages of 45-85, you can get up to $25,000 in affordable final expense insurance. No medical exams. No health questions. And you can’t be turned down. Coverage begins as soon as your application is received and accepted.
Key Facts About Final Expense Insurance
Find the right type of burial insurance for you and your family.
Simplified Issue Whole Life Insurance
- Only a few medical questions – no exam
- Coverage between $2,000 and $40,000 for ages 45-85
- Premium levels to age 100
Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance
- Guaranteed acceptance
- No medical exam or health questions
- Rates are guaranteed
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance is one of the most affordable ways to protect your family’s financial security if something were to happen to you. It can help cover the cost of a mortgage, utilities, college tuition, or any other expenses your loved ones are left to cover.
What kind of life insurance is right for me?
If you’re concerned about qualifying for traditional life insurance due to your age or health, final expense insurance is likely a smart choice. Although the coverage amount might be lower than the total you can find with term life insurance, your chance at lower premiums is more favorable.
If your health and age are not of concern and you’re hoping to provide substantial financial support for your family and loved ones, then term life insurance is likely going to be a good option for you.
If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please email us at email@example.com.
©2020 Life Insurance Savings. All rights reserved
Tiburon Insurance Services is an independent organization and affiliated with SelectQuote Insurance Services. Tiburon Insurance Services is authorized to sell and service certain life insurance products.
The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact will be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company.
* Best's Credit Ratings™ are under continuous review and subject to change and/or affirmation. For the latest Best’s Credit Ratings™ and Best’s Credit Reports (which include Best’s Credit Ratings™), visit the A.M. Best website at ambest.com. See Guide to Best’s Credit Ratings™ for explanation of use and charges.” “Best's Credit Ratings™ reproduced herein appear under license from A.M. Best and do not constitute, either expressly or impliedly, an endorsement of SelectQuote or its recommendations, formulas, criteria or comparisons to any other ratings, rating scales or rating organizations which are published or referenced herein. A.M. Best is not responsible for transcription errors made in presenting Best's Credit Ratings™. Best’s Credit Ratings™ are proprietary and may not be reproduced or distributed without the express written permission of A.M. Best Company.” A Best’s Financial Strength Rating opinion addresses the relative ability of an insurer to meet its ongoing insurance obligations. It is not a warranty of a company’s financial strength and ability to meet its obligations to policyholders. View our Important Notice: Best's Credit Ratings for a disclaimer notice and complete details at http://www.ambest.com/home/ratings.aspx
* $5/week example policy is for female age 45, $7k policy which is $240,96 annually or $21.45 for a monthly premium. This policy is a United of Omaha: living Promise WL and is a non-participating whole life insurance to age 100, policy form ICC12L080P, underwritten by Omaha Life Insurance Company, Omaha, NE 68175. The premium is guaranteed to age 100. Minimum issue amount is $2000, maximum issue amount is $40,000 for the level benefit policy and $20,000 for the graded benefit policy. Premiums include a $36 annual policy fee. For the graded benefit policy, if the insured dies due to natural causes in the first or second policy year, the death benefit will be 110% of the premiums paid. In the third policy year or later, the full death benefit will be paid for death due to all causes Forms and plan provisions may vary by state. Plan not available in all states. Suicide and other limits may apply. Rates effective as of 1/2020. SelectQuote Insurance Services, SelectQuote Insurance Agency. ©2020 SelectQuote Insurance Services. All rights reserved.
AIG Companies policies issued by American General Life Insurance Company (AGL). Issuing company AGL is responsible for financial obligations of insurance products and is a member of American International Group, Inc. (AIG).